Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-4455

Money debited from account but no credit
Nov 10, 2017 02:43 PM 1362 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Around 3 months ago I filed a complaint with my bank of Baroda Jalgaon branch for a transaction in which money debited from account but no credit was received on the other side. It has been 5 emails and 3 months still no progress. All the details required to check this transaction was given by me in the first mail itself. All they do is forward my mail to one another(within different lazy rude employees) and asks the other guy to check. This is going on for 2 months now. Though the amount is only around 500 /-, still the service is awful. Pathetic service. I even complained by physically going to the branch and all they say is "Email us and it will be done.". Every time I face the issue, it is never solved on time or even looked into. These fat dumb employees just want to sit around and chat rather than doing a thing. BANK OF BARODA JALGAON IS WORST BANK BRANCH EVER.You guys take us for granted.

Bank Of Baroda