Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-4455

Begusarai
The worst they get in our need
Nov 20, 2017 10:22 PM 3343 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I' have account in bank of baroda since 4 years and here is my experience with the bank,

Initially I was rarely using bank services but now I use it on regular basis and I realized that the banking services of bank of baroda are not good at all when compared to other banks. The internet banking page interface of the bank is not good.

The phone banking is very irritating because to avail the service of missed call banking or to check balance we have to call multiple times and sometimes or shall I say all times the network is busy. The missed call balance checking no. is 8468001111.

ATM availability is good in my residential area.

Talking about the customer service, it is very bad because I had waited for almost 2 weeks for a single check to clear and meanwhile in that time I used to roam in bank and they always said that we will proceed your request.

Overall it is not a good bank for a customer whose transaction count is more.

Bank Of Baroda