Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-4455

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Deducting your money in illegal way
Nov 16, 2017 05:01 PM 3442 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am sharing my experience regarding bank of baroda . I got the worst feeling with bank of baroda as my account was open with the behalf of my college and I used that account till I left my college . when I was in delhi in 2016 , I needed the urgent money anyhow then my friend transfered the 1000 rupees in my account and suddenly I got the message from bank that they deducted the 700 rupees by applying their annoying charges because I used my account after 1 year . then I contacted their customer service they told me that money were deducted from your account because you did not used your account since 1 year thats why we applied some charges like neft , atm charge , account maintainence charges and etc .

One biggest disadvantage is you can find their own atm easily even in Delhi , mumbai and multinational cities and that disadvantage makes it worst bank according to me .

guys dont go for it .