Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Doesnot respond to your service
Jun 27, 2008 03:14 PM 6800 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I have a great Story to tell u about the BOB card,

They had come to my college and offered me the card (In my M.B.A. days).THEY werer on the verge of completing their target..

I applied for the card after 15odd days I got the verification call and they asked me to reconfirm the address when I did that they wrote SECTOR-12 instead of SECTOR-21,

After that I went on running behind them when 4months passed I heard from their Vashi Office that my card has landed at some other place and they over the promised that they will resolve the issue and send me the card.

It took another 15odd days after that finally I got the card but again ther was a surprise waiting for me as the card was robbed by its credit limit, on knowing this I wrote to the M.D. after thousand of letters and mails till today I get the answer that they are applying for the insurance to get me back the credit limit .

I have applied at the consumer court lets see how fast the BOBS work.........................

Bank Of Baroda Visa Credit Card