Rates and Charges:

Shocking cheat with me
Dec 19, 2015 06:27 PM 11033 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I have Bank of Baroda bank saving account purely for my salary account. I was in search of having a good service visa credit card for my family members. So I decided to take credit card  from Bank of Baroda.

With that came the lethargic experience of Bank of Baroda bank the executive sweet talked me to take credit card but with in one month of discomfort I called them up to discontinue my card for which their trump card was to pay up all the outstanding which I willing did post payment clearance I cut the card into two pieces. I thought that was the end of trauma of dealing with Bank of Baroda bank, but I was wrong.

One fine day I receiving outstanding statement with payment of RS 8000 payable. I called my relationship manager but does not give me contact informs me to write to customer service email id who responds with predefined emails some pointed questions are unanswered the least was to call which states they don't have phone call facility.

I may be right or wrong in my views BUT when I decided to cancel he card there were more than 5 human interactions to ensure they don't loose the account but today I have received email if you don't pay outstanding we will deduct it from your salary account.

The question is not of money but unprofessional behaviourist you have other clients we have other cards and banks too. I humble request to all is to be vary of such crooks who work purely to earn there incentives and not for customer Service. This type of services is not acceptable to any of consumer and I will try to raise this types of complaints to Consumer Court and High Court too so that everyone should be able to know how bank is looting our money.

Bank Of Baroda Visa Credit Card