Product Quality:

Jun 14, 2018 06:19 PM 901 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Do not purchase anything from this company, customer service is shockinly bad. I purchased a brand new HomTom phone from them. When it arrived I was charged an extra £23 import tax, when I complaind they said I should have taken out insurance, this was not flagged up or offered by them when the purchase was made and they simply were not interested.

Then the sound and mic stopped working after 3 weeks while I was away. I reported this a soon as I returned and they said they could only offer a repair as I had had the phone for more than 4 weeks and I would need to pay to return it to china for this, They also said I would probably have to pay import tax on this again. The only alternative they offered was to pay £20 towards the cost of a repair if I could find a local phone repair shop to do this. No one was interested in even looking at it. I am still in dispute with them over this but they just send repeat emails and are completely unhelpful and disinterested. I have raised a complaint via paypal and they are refusing to answer their emails as well.

I also contacted HomTom about this and they said I needed to resolve the matter with Banggood, or they would offer a repair on the same Basis.

DON'T BUY A HOMTOM PHONE AND DON'T BUY FROM BANGGOOD THEY ARE A TERRIBLE COMPANY

Banggood.com