Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Re; My orders 67883046 & 67883047 of 12th June 2019

Following is the last mail exchange with the site no action taken to either effect delivery or refund the prepaid amount

Saif Contractor

Wed, Jul 17, 7:47 PM(4 days ago

to Support, Jago, service

c.c. Complaint ID: 9995906

Dear Ashley

Here are the order numbers as acknowledged by you"

Thank you for shopping with us. Your order number are 67883046/67883047.

Now coming the shipping info you are saying the same thing again & again without any definite delivery time.

Sorry. I cannot accept any more excuses for delay and unless I get my refunds by 22ndJulyI shall proceed with legal actions.

Saifuddin Contractor

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 6:10 PM wrote:

Dear Saifuddin Contractor Contractor,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The order number 67883047 you sent is invalid. Could you please tell us if you mean order 67883047?

Since your orders had been delayed few days due to the customs clearance before, so the delivery time is also delayed few days.

The tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and hope for your kind understanding.

Should you have any further requests or information about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,