Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Trichy
My bad experience
Nov 23, 2017 07:57 PM 2753 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi guys few month ago gone to bangalur under karanataka state. it is a very big city so much of crowd no one speek other languages first this my biggest problem .

I booked call taxi give the address to him. But he say I dont know using gps track the address .very big problem is traffic cross 2 km time is 20 minutes I am shocking daily late to reach my office .

So much of tension because of this traffic each and every road end traffic signal occur.

No pure air and cool climate and also no proper guidance in this city

I says some dout but simply Every says I dont know I think worst intraction in banglur with them.

Bus rate is too expensive so I decide I cannot survey in these city and again come back my native place.

Bangalur is a paub city mens and womens ( not for every one) are smoking in public place.

It is not a safety place no one help them . So I decide never come back this city.

Write a Review on Bangalore