Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hyderabad India
Best place to look upon in south
Jan 16, 2018 08:19 PM 2728 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This city is also called as garden city and many attractive places have been located around bangalore. This city is also known for its software services and always baggs the number one title in terms of IT development in India. The city is covered with enumerous gardens and parks which inturn make the pollution free city to some extend.

Last year, I visited this city and the lookable places around it, at first I went to tipu sultan's palace which was constructed around 1400 s . The palace is a treat to watch. It was a simple resting palace for the mysore kings, later it was occupied by the british viceroys and long later it was merged with archeaology department of India. it is filled with lot of architecture and a great deal of engineering involved in it. The walls are painted with artistic paintings, throwing light on, how that medieval era was, and the main events that took place on that time. The palace is surrounded with beautiful gardens of tulips and cornered by water fountains.

After this palace I visited sri chamundeshwari temple , this temple is a special one to me as it is located on a hilltop . The temple is a example for modern engineering and architecture. After the darshan, we marched to nearby mysore street shop gathering, there we purchased some shoes and left.

After this we went to a catheral church I dont remember the exact name , it is treated as the second tallest church in india after medak catheral church. Later we started to see a old hindu vishnu temple , there we have seen, a lot of stone sculptures which reflects the hindu dharma and samskruthi ( tradition) and later we visited the nearby hotel to have food. After that we visited the grandeur mysore palace. The greatest of its kind . I was awestruck after seeing the palace. The paintings, the elephants, the loyal gardens .just mindblown. This visit was incomplete without seeing the mysore majestic palace. At night we visited the mysore gardens.

Overall the trip is filled with amusement and thrill. It was a golden chance for me to retrieve my inner need for art and architecture of majestic and incredible india. Jai hind.

Write a Review on Bangalore