Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dear friends, I would like to share my own experience about the Garden city of Bangalore. Severel times I visited there for my office work.

Bangalore which is named as Garden city of Karnataka & capital of Karnataka. First I severel times I enjoyed Bangalore Cool Climate. In summer season also there is no too hot in that city.

VIDHAN SABA(ASSEMBLY), LAL BAGH, COUPONS PARK are the important Picnic Places in Bangalore. Vidhan Saba was built in ancient times. It shows our old culture & Civil work. when I saw lal Bagh I wondered because its a big Park. I enjoyed there lot of times. In coupons Park I saw lot of Rose Flowers & surprised.

But Accomodation is costly in Bangalore, because of its a city. I like CHITHRA ANNA(MIXED RICE) in Bangaloreseverel times. But in outter bangalore Accomodation is availible in very less cost.

Saftey is not a big problem in Bangalore but Traffic problem is the biggest problem in Bangalore.

Write a Review on Bangalore