Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Patna India
Best Place To Visit In India..
Sep 07, 2017 03:06 PM 3547 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I am very excited when my family decided to visit Bangalore after my examinations. I feel myself lucky enough that I got opportunity to visit IT City of India. And ofcourse, Bangalore is best place to visit in India.

If I say about safety, the whole city is peacefully protected by policemen and policewomen. There are several May I Help You corners for new citizens, tourists and victims for help.

At night they provide protection in whole city by setting policemen in every streets. And on roads the jeep will pass with two policemen each.

Roads are quite excellent and as we know Bangalore is a rainy place, drainage is perfect for that place.

The sight seeing places are very much decorated by the government and there are many places to visit like Bangalore Palace, many IT companies, Vrindavan Garden and nearby cities like Mysore, Ooty etc.

I can't say anything about hotel because I stayed in my brother's rent house, but it was very much designable and everything is desgined according to Bangalore's weather. Transportation in Bangalore is very easy, every minute there are bus services which are governmental and private too. Several cabs operators are providing proper services. Really my journey to Bangalore and it's very interesting place to visit. Also known as IT City of Karnataka.

Write a Review on Bangalore