Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

City of dreams ..but at what cost
Mar 19, 2016 11:33 PM 7465 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I saw lot of people have given a good feedback to city.not sure if they have seen other places in the world.In one hand I do see lot of sparkling buildings and technology parks .and big malls . but has any one noticed whats all with the roads, electricity, water, sewage, and above all all kind of pollution.let alone childrens even adults are suffering from air borne diseases .fishes are dying of high toxic content in water .honey bees dying in millions  are some examples out of whole lot.all because of pollution. I must say to all my fellow citizen and Bangaloreans. wakeup before it is too late. lets save our Bangalore. bring back the greenery.and glory to Bangalore and then the ratings would certainly mean something.

I would saw with current state. Bangalore sucks.if it continues like this, it won;t be habitable in another decade or so.

Bangalore