Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Bangalore in my point of view.
Jul 10, 2015 09:14 PM 11382 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello everyone, Bangalore is very good city in many aspects, Like any other city It has its pros and cons.Tell me is there a city in the entire world that has no issues at all.

well I am living in Bangalore since 23 years.I am currently in my final year engineering(computer science).

pros:

1.Bangalore city has the best weather in entire India.When I say entire India I mean to say among all the top metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc.

Bangalore city temperature is always in range of 20 to 28 degree centigrade. So you pretty much need no Air conditioner at all.But during summer around March and April it gets little hot.So you  have 10 months of amazing cool weather in Bangalore.

2.Bangalore is truly the silicon valley of India.Because we are the largest IT exporters in india.Top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys, Intel etc have there head quarters located in bangalore.

3.Bangalore has many lush green gardens, parks and lakes.We had nearly 120 lakes in year 1970's time.But sadly now only around 35 lakes are there now. Bangalore has many parks like Lal bagh, Cubbon park, Ulsoor lake park, Wanderla water park, fun world, snow world etc.One can see parks here and there quite often.

4.Bangalore has very active Night life too.You should just explore and enjoy it.

5.Bangalore is also called the Pub capital of india, garden city of india, silicon valley of india etc.

6.Bangalore has got a good fashion industry and good film industry also.

1. Excellent transport system is available, we have Volvo buses for public transportation, yes we have economical buses also.Now recently Bangalore metro has started service its called Nama metro.It is still under construction.

8.Taxi and auto service is widely available.

9.We have our own Kempegowda international airport(KIA).The airport is named after the founder of Bangalore Kempe Gowda I

10.Bangalore is the best place for education.Be it school education or college education or engineering education or Medical school education etc.

cons:

1.Bangalore has moderate level of traffic problem.compared to Mumbai traffic problem Bangalore if far better, for now!

1. Bangalore city has issues when it rains heavily here like power cut, water supply issues, increased traffic level on roads and some times roads turn to rivers, with excess water flowing here and there.

well tell me are there other cities that don't have this issue. Mumbai is completely flooded with sewage water during rainy season, everyone knows that.

3.Bangalore has shortage of drinking water.It is manageable to some extinct.

4.Certain roads are not planned properly.

5.Cost of living is high, which is not good for common man!.On top of this the state government imposes 15% tax.Which makes living Bangalore  expensive compared to other cities.But the state government has maintained the city very well to seee this you have to visit Bangalore and experience it your self.

So you have it there Bangalore is an awesome city no other.To know it you have to live in it.

Bangalore