Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jorhat India
Technocity Bangalore
May 26, 2017 04:15 PM 5535 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Bangalore is also known as Technocity becoz in bangalore all big company are present.In 1 Oct.2016 we plan a 4 day trip to Bangalore.our flight is from Guwahati airport at 5 pm.we reach bangalore in 8: 30 pm.Bangalore weather is very cool.In 10 pm we reach himalaya hotel, my husband book this hotel online.After reaching hotel we order food and take rest.Next day we plan to visit Bangalore local place .For local sightseeing we book one tourist taxi.we continue our journey in9 am by visiting Iskcon temple.Next we visit Nandi temple , Tipu sultan summer palace.after that we do our lunch in a hotel.After lunch we visit Lal bagh.At about 5 pm we return to the hotel and take rest.Next day we visit Tecnozone where all big company like tata and MNC company are present.Building of this IT company are so high that we cannot see the last floor with our eye.I enjoy the bangalore trip very much.

I prefer this place for visit because the weather of Bangalore is very good.In every season Bangalore person can wear sweater in night, Our taxi driver told this to me.I also like the honesty of this place people.Bangalore local person help the visitor , Bangalore is a safe place for every tourist.

Bangalore