Flavor:

Packaging:

Moga. Punjab. India India
Bambino Pasta
Feb 21, 2017 10:43 AM 4190 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hello friends, today I will review about the bambino pasta. Me and my all family members always eat the tasty bambino's seviya. Then after we are impressed by it. Now we are also parchased the bambino pasta. Now I write about this.

Flavor satisfaction. This pasta comes in 3variety, 3 different flavors. Cream cheese pasta, Tomato pasta, and tasty Masala pasta. All of these can make instantly. I liked the tomato pasta because its very yummy., but its cream cheese pasta flavor also very tasty. You can trust bambino company for its very good food.

Packaging. Its packaging is very good. It is sold in three different and attractive packs each of 500 gram weight and costing 87. 25rs. It is available in all super market, malls and local shops. Finally it is very good for health it make from rice and weat and corn.

Bambino Pasta