Rajkot India
Best Sandwich Masala
Sep 09, 2017 04:31 PM 2435 Views (via Android App)

Balaji Wafers and Namkeen is a Big Name. And Now they started their sandwich also.

This place is at well located area and the location is very easy to find and reach.

The sandwiches of the Balaji are very good. The toast of the sandwich is very crispy. They also provide us with tomato and the green( Rajkot Special Chutney) souce which very tasty and delightful.

The masala of the sandwich and the taste is just Awesome. It is the best sandwich I have ever ate in my life. And I am a sandwich lover. So I found this great.

Also they have different veriety In sandwiches. They also give some other baverages like French Fries Etc.

The main thing is the all the food quality is very good and fresh. Because I visited their kitchen also. And I found very knit and clean. Also they dont have unlimited stocks which means they give us fresh food everyday.

I really find this place visitworthy.

Balaji Sandwich - University Road - Rajkot