Near Rang Mahal Talkies, Bhadbhada Road, TT Nagar, Bhopal 462003, MP

+91-755-4283333

Best Cafe
Oct 27, 2017 08:51 PM 1081 Views (via Android App)

This is one of the best cafe in Bhopal which ia located in new market.Best place to be wid friends.my school frnds are regular visitor of this place.and when they called to meet I also went there approx 4-5 times as I say this is our meeting point.It has both outdoor and indoor seating.we love outside seating.The decor and wall of the restaurant is amazing.and also the lightning is perfect and seating is so relaxing.If someone wants to light a cigarette, then, be seated outside.

I just loved deathbite which is full of dry fruits which makes me feel like in heaven.Club sandwich and oreo chocolate shake is so good??.it is a pocket friendly cafe for students.

If someone wants to celebrate his birthdayso this place is good.We celebrate my bestiess birthday there .and we ordered red velevet cake which was absolute delight.

I cant forget chicken lasagna taste which is to die for.

Being a bhopali and foodlover I want to say that every single foodie must have visited this place.

Bake N Shake - TT Nagar - Bhopal