Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Bajaj

Newl Delhi India
Best Bike for Indian Roads
Oct 22, 2015 04:08 PM 10512 Views
(Updated Oct 22, 2015 04:39 PM)

Road Grip:

Bajaj Pulsar is the best bike for Indian Roads since this bike come armed with the best in class shock absorbers and need not to mention the perfect engine for enthusiasts. The engine running under the seat of Bajaj Pulsar is the perfect blend of power and fuel economy. Also when I bought this bike it was among the most popular bikes in its segment and it was ruling the whole Indian bike market, and nothing much have changed till date. I personally recommend this bike to anyone and everyone who is planning to buy a affordable sports bike in near future.

I don’t want people to think that I am biased about its competitors so I’ll like to state some drawbacks of this bike too. I personally feel that the rear breaking could have been improved if disk breaks are introduced for rear wheel too. However the newer versions and models of Bajaj Pulsar are offering disk break for rear wheel option too. Also the engine of this bike starts making annoying sounds after a certain point of time, irrespective of the care and maintenances done. The material quality for seats is also quite low and fast ageing of seats is hence a normal thing.

The handling of this bike is good and tricky twists and turns are easy if you are on this bike. The weight of the bike is justified because of the high quality material used. The maintenance cost is under my budget and this is pretty much expected from an Indian company like Bajaj. People in Bajaj know how to tackle Indian customers and tackle their needs.

The road grip has been enhanced, thanks to wide radial tyres and low ride height. The aerodynamic friendly design also adds to the performance of the bike as the sporty stance of the bike cuts through the wind.

The engine sound is just beautiful and the amount of thrust felt is just beyond amazing when accelerated quickly.

The price tag for each and every model of the Bajaj Pulsar is good as the return for the money invested in this bike is very mire than any other bike of the segment

Overall Pulsar from Baja is the perfect bike for Indian roads because of its engine, looks, affordability, and brand value. However being an Indian we always expect more out of the money expected and same is true in this case.

So basically in a nutshell GO FOR THIS BIKE.

Bajaj Pulsar