Road Grip:

Rs. 90,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Pulsar
Oct 13, 2018 10:26 PM 2423 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

.powerfull like a monster.shaitan bycke! I bought in 2010 .first pulsar.and became its fan. Within 1 lakh I dont like any bycke than pulsar. I recomended pulsar to my every friend who was going to purchase a new bycke. And scince 2010 my three friends have purchased pulsar on my recomendation. Some friends didnt followed my advice due to its company name BAJAJ.meanse not reliable according to them.and went for another byckes.now they say I was right, because they have learned now that no byke within one lakh can mach the performance of PULSAR. And they say naw that I was right. It has only one drawback which I dont like.its shockers. Shockers of HONDA and YAMAHA byckes are much better. But now I have seen that this company has used the same shockers as HONDA and YAMAHA, but problem is that this facility is available in PULSAR NS 200 and above byckes. This is wrong. BAJAJ should also introduce the same shockers in PULSAR 150, 180, 220 etc, because these are there best selling byckes.

Bajaj Pulsar