Road Grip:

Bajaj

Dont buy bike in KLN BAJAJ ambattur or anna nagar
Feb 11, 2015 03:41 PM 45285 Views

Road Grip:

I purchased pulsar 150cc black two wheeler on 17/05/2014 8.30pm at that time vehicle is not available in ambattur branch so the executive get one vehicle from anna nagar branch and hand over to me, within one week my bike registered RTO office in poonamalle branch at that time I noticed the invoice copy of engine no, chase no, of my bike manufactured in cocktail red color but I have black pulsar.

I asked showroom executive this is totally different from manufacture color is it ok, he told it is normally done in our branch. that time I didn't realize. My bike battery also changed like that, last month onwards I got self-starting problem in my bike, i gone to exide battery service center today 11/02/2015, he checked and told battery is gone but I dint replace this battery, this is not a genuine or original battery, this is trade battery some one claim the battery and fix into my bike in delivery time itself.

So you get the invoice copy of the claim battery then only I replace the battery. Every body purchase new product then how it happen, its simply irritating .someone used product install in bike and give warranty in original style(that also useless). Today again I asked the showroom manager but no response he told to check  data of my bike it may take one week. But I have invoice copy of truck and battery warranty in manual book, and exide report .

Bajaj Pulsar