Road Grip:

Jaipur India
GET PASSION BE FAST WITH BAJAJ PULSAR
Jan 17, 2017 06:29 PM 3977 Views

Road Grip:

HI, I AM using Bajaj pulsar since 2007.I am feeling so much exitement, fun and enjoy with my Bajaj pulsar.I AM too excited about new Bajaj pulsar.I m very crazy about its front design, who keeps Bajaj bikes separated from others, looks so impressive, DISBREAKS, CLUCH, BACK WHEEL, Everything just ausome and feels proud to be Bajaj pulsar owner.Its really very comfortable, easy to ride, show your fashion and passion and most important this bike have very safety.MORE RELIABLE, LESS FUEL CONSUMPTION, BEST PICK UP, EADY HANDLING AND CONTROL, LOOKS SO PREETY, TOTALY KILLING BIKE.I LOVE IT.GUYS I WANT TO SHARE ONE INCIDENT OF 2007.WHEN I was 18th year old and evening 5pm I was going for tuition with my mother.I drop my mother near highway and when I was trying to cross highway road some other bike tow persons sitting on it hit me very badly with speefd around 60-70 KMPH and I'm approx 20-30 KMPH.My ref plusar hit by them on last wheel and the final result is after hitting my bike both guys fall on the road and I m feel nothing because of my back side heavy wheel.So guys don't think just purchase it.One ride with Bajaj bike.

JAI HIND