Road Grip:

WAHH
May 20, 2011 06:58 PM 21797 Views

Road Grip:

To,

BAJAJ AUTO WORKS PVT.LTD.

INDIA

Subject: Unsatisfied from the service in Siliguri Workshop for Pulsar 220.

Sir,

This is to inform you that I, Sri Rathinder Singh S/o Sri R.P.Singh

of Sevoke Rd., Siliguri, owner of the vehicle  bearing Registration No. WB-74/M-9128, which was purchased on  04-07-2008. Since the date of purchase, I have already face lots of  problem i.e., self starter problem, mileage problem, full body noise  problem etc.

Many times I had visited the workshop for servicing  but getting servicing, the vehicle have same problem as before service.  My free service has finished and now paid services are going on. In  other company like Hero Honda, TVS, Suzuki and others, the services are  safe and quick because I had Hero Honda and TVS earlier and I know the  fact. If a bike is giving for service then what time it will take to  delivery” maximum 12 hours means one full day but in your workshop at  Siliguri it will take 3-4 days. I think customers are sitting on leave  and when his bike will be delivery then he joins to the office. When I  have got major problem in the bike and asked for the service urgently  then your supervisor tells me “booking are full”, at first you have to  book then we will give service. That time what I will do, wait for  booking and getting service. It’s your workshop’s responsibility.

Bajaj Pulsar 220 F