Road Grip:

Bajaj

My Experience with Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Mar 27, 2020 01:47 AM 1776 Views

Road Grip:

I would like to share the experience of Bajaj Pulsar 220F. I bought this bike from near by reputed showroom. I bought Red colour Pulsar 220F on my birthday. Iam completely satisfied with Pulsar's overall performance and stylish model. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is one of the amazing bike in the market. My bike is stylish in appearance with front doom. Iam experiencing good pick up in less number of seconds. I could increase the speed quickly. Iam having a great experience in my bike with great speed in which I could increase the speed to 100km/hr easily and quickly. Pulsar 220F is smooth with less engine sound, so that I travelled easily and peacefully. The engine of Pulsar 220F is DTSi engine that makes smooth running with less noise. My pulsar bike has rear and front disk brake technology which makes me to control the bike easily in high speed too. But I will say clearly that, we can't expect more mileage because it gives 30 to 35km/litre. Front and back wheels are broad enough, which gave me the good grip on the road. Iam able to control the bike nicely with good grip tyres. In my Bajaj Pulsar 220F bike, I experienced comfortable shock absorber technology which makes my ride smooth and nice. Finally, I could say that Bajaj Pulsar 220F bike's overall performance is great. I am experiencing good, safe and peaceful journey in my bike. My pulsar 220F is a nice bike with many interesting features.

Bajaj Pulsar 220 F