Road Grip:

Rs. 97,754 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Khondwa Gate, Pune, Maharashtra India
Don't buy it look for better!!!
May 08, 2018 04:47 PM 4951 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

The bajaj had done nothing but instead of changing the graphic designing all things are same as the previous bajaj that was launched in 2015.

There are some of the problems with pulsar 200ns-

-Momoshock suppressor is already in imtermidiate stage which u can't change I have gone to the officials but they said if it will be changed it might cause problems!

-Seats are also not that comfert

-No ABS I dont why but atleast a single channel ABS must be provided.

-Tiers not provide much grip I will recommend you guys to go with MRF tiers instead of euro grip one.

-No fuel injection.

-No slipper clutch

-Rear break is actually very soft while in breaking situation , you will feel it is really non existent.

-Sudden viberation occures between 4000 rpm to 5000rpm. After 5000rpm they go away.

-This bike ha heating issues like after 10-15 min of riding the radiator fan goes on and make weird noice.heating can be feel on the legs during riding.

I will recommend u guys to not buy this instead of this there r many options like pulsar rs200 and dominor which are far better.

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS