Road Grip:

Review About Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
Dec 06, 2017 04:00 PM 6171 Views

Road Grip:

Dear friends,

I Purchased Bajaj Pulsar 200NS last ten months ago.I am using this pulsar roughly and continuously on road even though it works as a new bike so like this one.It has grate handling and lite weight body which is good for tight corners and we can accelerate into high speed in short interval of time.It has good ride and handling is better than previous pulsar models.If we are sometimes perform the sudden brake it's not not skidded.This bike height is inconvenient for shorter people other wise everything will be good in this bike.If I talk about mileage of this bike up to 40 km mileage per litter it is quite good.The comfort level is good and sitting position is nice upright.In my previous model bike has weighted clutch but with bike it is very comfortable to me.Reliability is good and engine is really smooth and refined.It does not hint or show the vibrations it shows vibrations only on higher rpms.It has 12 litters fuel capacity storage.Coming to road grip is also good.I am fully satisfied with this bike.

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS