Road Grip:

Rs. 97,754 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Kolkata. India
Bajaj Pulsar review
Feb 26, 2019 07:57 PM 3091 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Problem with bike started on day one. Bu the end of day four vehicle had spent 3 days in Bajaj service center. The problem with the bike was that there was something wrong with the acceleration. Bike wouldn't accelerate gradually whenever I accelerate from zero.Bike would behave as if there was no fuel in it and then suddenly it would accelerate. Many times this would result in bike turning off even when riding. The service center had no idea what the problem was. The called me 3 consecutive days to service center saying that the problem was fixed only to find out that nothing was fixed. They event send the bike to the head office and even there no one could fix it. All they kept doing was tune Co ratio. No out of the box thinking. I collected it eventually because my bike was in service center for 5 days, and they still couldn't fix it. The problem is still there. When the engine is in cool state, the problem happens for at least first 3 to 4 kms after which the problem reduces a little. No idea if this will ever be fixed. So please don't purchase this bike.

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS