Road Grip:

Rs. 82,202 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Ho No 79,Ward No 8 ,Khamano Kalan,Punjab,141801 India
4 year experience
May 26, 2017 03:33 PM 1909 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hi guys I am feeling glad to review on the bajaj pulsar 180 as this bike has the riding experience almost similar to 220 pulsar but the only difference is about the sporty fairing .and the pulsar 180 is a good responsive bike and the bike gives me a decent millage of 40 kmpl on city ride like delhi and in highway it is little more the bike works perfectly uptill now and I didnt face any problem this bike comes in many colours and I brought in red colour which looks so attractive and sporty and the bike is powerred by 180 cc engine which gives an amazing pickup with the awsome topspeed of around 130 which is really cool and the handling of this bike is really the best factor it gives me a perfect feel of riding a sports bike and this bike is even good for touring as I had a tour of 300 km and didnt got a single problem except the engine was heated and I used to pour water and wait for 15 minutes after every 50 km at the minimum speed of 80-110

Bajaj Pulsar 180