Road Grip:

Rs. 74,976 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Bajaj Pulsar 150 dtsi
May 16, 2019 12:22 PM 8826 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 16, 2019 05:53 PM)

Road Grip:

This model of bajaj bike is one of the best in india, regarding make, style, quality and price. It is stylish, strong, good mileage accourding to its engines ability, good pick up, comfortable in riding. It just made for sport and style. You can go for long ride without disturbance, bike with this make is not bad with approx 50 km/ltr. Even the price is not bad accourding to the make of bikr. It make you feel proud on road compare to the other bike of same price. You feel like riding on pride wheel. This bike have different value and very rich look. Others feel jealousy on you when you own this handsome bike. I have black ( dark blue) one from 2012, till now no problem and till look new. Same gazing, same roaring of engine, no body sound, no extra vibration, no extra sound in engine, no mazor fault, I even use it like best bus, I visit every corner of mumbai since 2012, from new mumbai to cst, goregaon, mud island, andheri was my daily route for 3 years, vashai, even I use to visit pune twice, thrice a month. I never feel disturbe on the way. Finally I think when ever I have change my bike I again opt for bajaj pulsar dtsi.

I like this product very much and advice my friend, family, my relative and directly and undirectly known loving people.

Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi