Road Grip:

Rs. 74,976 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Not Good For These Days
Nov 19, 2018 03:03 PM 11229 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hi guys. This is Deep here and today I'm going to share my experience with the Bajaj Pulsar 150 motorcycle.

Let's start with the specifications.

The pulsar 150 is a 149cc motorcycle comes with 15 bhp at 8000 RPM and 12 nm of torque at 6500 of RPM. The front wheel has a 240 mm disk breaking system and the rear has drum breaking system. The bike is a single cylinder engine bike and it has 2spark plugs. The engine is air cooled engine and it has a 5 speed gear box. It has 15 ltrs of fuel tank with 50-50 km milage. The top speed is 110km/h and it weights 143kgs.

The bike is good but the specs are very old enough.

I will recommend to go with the pulsar ns160 or the honda hornet rather than going with this bike. The pulsar 150's competitors has more better specs and also the engines are more refined.

So this is the reason I'm giving this bike only 2 stars.

My father had the pulsar 150 and I've been driving this bike for past 2 years and now I'm thinking to sell it.

So guys please don't go for it. Go for the honda hornet or the pulsar ns160.

Thanks