Rs. 649 (Launch price)

Bajaj

Chandannagar, Hooghly India
See the full review if u want details
Sep 27, 2018 12:58 AM 1851 Views (via Android App)

I am a customer of this Bajaj popular dry iron. So according to my personal experience I think u should go for it if u bughet is around rs.400-550/- I have bought this iron 8 months ago from flipkart app and I paid Rs. 549/- for it. Now realize that this product is really worth every penny. It is very durable because several time I have dropped it from hand bt it doesn't has any crack or scratches on it. The iron is very light weight so it's very easy to use and it's also very safe to use. U get different modes of iron ( cotton, silk, nylon, rayon etc.) this iron is Power efficient that saves energy. Which is really good. So having some personal experience of this Bajaj Popular Dry Iron I would definitely recommend u to go for it. I am adding some images of this iron u can show from that photos.

Bajaj Popular Dry Iron