Handy:

Faridabad India
Bajaj juicer grinder
Oct 23, 2015 04:54 PM 4729 Views

Handy:

After enquiring a lot, I bought home bajaj juicer mixer grinder some 4 months back and its superb in its every aspect . It has become a helpful appliance in my kitchen, reducing my household chores to very extent .

From churning cheese, to blending citrus fruits, to make delicious chutneys, to make tomato  purees, to  grind salts and  chopped vegetables  the appliance is perfect .

Its not an expensive product, being supplemented by 3  speed control switches as per the requirement .The motor is supplied  with the overload protector so that  it lasts for long .It runs on a 250 watt  motor . I got 3 different sized jar  free with it as per my requirement  .

Its a portable appliance due to its  light  weight, the classic design gives  me a royal  feeling . And the  best part being I haven't got any complain from past 4 months . Easy to use and mantain, just I have to  rinse in cold water after use with 2  years warranty .

Very much satisfied and happy with Bajaj juicer mixer grinder .

Srongly Recommended!