Handy:

Alld India
Worst quality
May 29, 2017 07:37 PM 1677 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Bajaj electricals is well known company in various electrical and electronics product. In previous year I bought 1 bajaj LED bulb of 9W and it has given the warranty for 2 yrs.

For the first few months the bulb illuminated with full intensity and brightness but after 3-4 months the efficiency of bulb decreased, the brightness gone and it illuminated dull, but I compromised, but recently its now about 8 months of having this bulb and it got fused in just eight months, wow they are giving two years of warranty and this is the quality of their LEDs.

Now about the service, they are saying to parsel the bulb on their given address to replace with new, okay I will do it lets see but this method of claiming the warranty, I don't like it.

Guys I don't think that its good to buy their LEDs bulb, just waste of money because even they exchange my bulb, I know that the quality of their LEDs is bad.

Syska LEDs are far better than Bajaj.

Write a Review on Bajaj LED Bulbs