Handy:

Patna India
Illuminating homes
May 31, 2017 12:47 PM 1843 Views

Handy:

There are several companies in market who sell L.E.D bulbs but I believe only in Bajaj. two years back when I have bought it for the first time it was my first experience with Bajaj. I am a student and I usually study in night hours. in the light of 12 watt L.e.d bulb I feel ease in my eyes while studying. it is costly but its durability is high. in my hostel other room mates have bought L.e.d bulbs of different companies. they are also durable but there is difference in the intensity of light. it is almost over two years now and it has also crossed the warranty period of two years and I am facing no problem with it.

there is a good quality of Bajaj that it never compromises with style and quality. Bajaj L.E.D is simple in look yet stylistic. it is easy to handle and even trustworthy. if you are going to buy L.E.D bulbs then try Bajaj once.

Write a Review on Bajaj LED Bulbs