Handy:

DO NOT TAKE BAJAJ LED BULBS
Feb 02, 2018 02:27 PM 514 Views

Handy:

Hi friends,

Really I have very bad experience regarding Bajaj LED Bulbs. I purchased three bulbs(7 watts) from last 14 months.Nowadays no one is working and also not exchanged because the warranty period is over. Bajaj is an enormous brand yet its drove globules are not easy to understand on the grounds.The light delivered by LED is very dim. It feels so disturbing to eyes. Sturdiness as I said that globules from the primary day are procurement enlighting at their full limit just giving 60% light.

The style and design is no attractive. Benefits is gravely served to client on the grounds that at the precise following day I went to shop where they deny to take it back. They suggest to contact customer care.Then after I mailed to customer care at customercare@bajajelectricals.com yet after I do not get any reply. I suggest everyone please donot buy this waste product of Bajaj.

Write a Review on Bajaj LED Bulbs