Handy:

LED light;s glow is not spread in all room.
Aug 21, 2016 08:24 PM 2495 Views

Handy:

LED bulb is our future of our next generation. I have purchased a Bajaj LED light 5 wat, yesterday from a local electric shop in our locality. After my purchasing shop keeper give me 1 year replenishment warranty. It a very good experience.

Its have very low chance to damage. Because it made by light emitting diode. which is a just a simple diod when current flow in this diod it glow brightly. Different colors of LED are available in market. For making this light by diod it consumption very low ampier current(means its works in very low power). Its save our a lot of money. like it save 50% of our power and our money.

Mostly I have to say, I realized a problem after installation this BAJAJ LED in my home, it focus just a one particular place. It's light does not spread in our all room. If I want to glow my all room I have to install 3 or 4 LED in my room. But our pipe light or CFL bulb does not have this type of problem. Which place 1 CFL bulb is glow all room there I have to install 2 or 3 LED bulb.

And most it is very high costing. 1 CFL Bulb available in market Rs. minimum 100. or One LED Bulb is available in market Rs Minimum 300

Bajaj LED Bulbs