Road Grip:

Bajaj

Don't do it!
Feb 24, 2005 12:41 AM 6854 Views
(Updated Feb 24, 2005 12:41 AM)

Road Grip:

Hmmm The Aspire well I have ridden this bike coz a friend of mine owns it, it comes with disk brakes which makes me really wonder WHY????

Yup, the bike don?t cross 65-70 max. Well the mileage too is bad it give bout 45-50 well if no power at least power will be satisfying and if no mileage power will be satisfying well this bike has nothing but disk brakes for god knows what.

I feel sorry for the guys who have bought this bike, Adios people and be careful when you buy your next bike, you can compromise on power for mileage or on mileage for power but when you don?t get both its not worth to go in for it.

This friend of mine is desperate to sell it for NE amount he can get but nobody wants to buy it they would rather go in for a Yezdi caz that atleast has power.Adios people and be careful when you buy your next bike.

Bajaj Kawasaki Aspire