Handy:

Bajaj

Agra India
Not that great but OK OK
Jun 28, 2018 03:05 PM 406 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 28, 2018 03:02 PM)

Handy:

I was searching the internet for a mixer grinder and I found this one on snapdeal and got it around 2100INR. The product looks nice but the build quality is not that great. This is a 450Watt juicer mixer grinder which I do not think is enough for Home uses we should have to go for atleast 500Watt.The product comes with two jars one is for juice and another is for chatani.It has an auto- overload protection due to which it automatically stops , when it gets overloaded. It has four buttons for manual operating.It is nice for simple uses but not for heavy uses so I don't recommend it. Please go for Phillips HL-1632 which is way much better than this one. Although I didn't face any problem with my unit but still I m not that happy.This product from Bajaj comes with 1 year of warranty.That's allIf you found this review helpful please hit like and comment.Thanks.

Write a Review on Bajaj Jx4 450 W Juicer Mixer Grinder