Road Grip:

Calicut, India India
Don't buy, Please.
Feb 26, 2017 11:15 PM 9013 Views

Road Grip:

I learned riding from this bike. I've been riding this bike since 6 years now(it is my dads bike by the way) but I can predict how this bike will act at emergency. I've met with accident once because the bike simply skidded off the road when I applied brakes suddenly(I was at a speed of not more than 55kmph). The front disc brakes are of no use. They do work but the experience sucks.

No much complaint about mileage. Riding is not that comfortable and you can get a back pain if you go for long rides. Not reliable for roads with potholes. You will start hearing noises from the bike within a year(it's Bajaj after all).

Well you know it doesn't look that good. If you're a Bajaj fan, go for Pulsar instead.

I hope it'll perform better if your road is pothole free. Don't go at high speed because it's 150CC. You'll regret(I did).

Ride safe.