Road Grip:

The First 125cc 4 Valve Engine
Sep 21, 2016 10:33 PM 6101 Views

Road Grip:

Hello,

Here is one of my Honest reviews. Bajaj Discover 125ST. Impressive specifications. I have to say that by seeing the specification sheet it is awesome. It has 125cc 4valve single cylinder Engine, with a power of 13HP and a Torque of 10 Nm with as usual Bajaj's most known technology DTSI. It has 5 speed Gearbox and wet multi-plate clutch.And it has mono suspension at the rear. so far the specs goes, it will make anyone to get it right away. below are the few points which I need to divide his review into.

LOOKS:

Bike looks very nice and great(mine is blue). It will catch eyes easily because of its look. Looks way better than normal discovers. I would rate looks as(8/10)

Wheels and Tires:

It has newly designed Alloy wheels which makes the bike looks superb.

But Tires(Kenda Tires came with my bike) are the very slim and grip in road becomes difficult. Even I slipped in a small ramp while turning. The ramp surface was dry. This tires become worst when the condition is wet. I was travelling in a new road while raining. when I applied my brake to stop in a signal it drastically slipped.Fortunately nothing Happened to me or anyone. I recommend to Change this tires to MRF or CEAT right after purchasing it.

I would rate Tires as(3/10)

PICKUP:

we all know that bajaj is know for their most pickup bikes than other competitors. I'm sure that it didnt fail. The pick up is Good in this bike. I would rate(8/10)

COMFORT:

This really matters a lot of people while riding a bike. The Engine vibrates a little more(as all Indian bike vibrates). For short ride within 20 KMS the bike is great to ride. But within city you are going above 20 kms then you will feel discomfort. I once drove around 60 kms in a day I felt a slight back pain. For Pinion Rider its more difficult. The suspension keeps rider comfy not the pinion rider. Engine noise is more. weight is well balanced while driving. It was never heavy. I would rate(6/10)

SPEED:

Youngsters always want to cruise their bike in a good speed. Well it can go upto a max of 110 kmph(achieved this while going in a national Highway). But engine sound and vibration will make you feel like we are choking it throat. so best riding speed is around or within 60 kmph. I would rate as(6/10)

MILEAGE:

Interesting topic, isn't it. Bajaj has said that it will give you a awesome 60 kmpl. Even the dealers said the same. But friends, trust me its as usual a tested result done in a specific Environment. All bikes are same in this. I hardly get 55 kmpl in a highway. and inside cities it will be in a range of 45-55 kmpl. This less mileage may be because of 4valve design. I would rate as(7/10)

So as far as we go, this bike has pros and as well as cons. I have been using this bike for more than 3 years. I would say its OK for the price. But im a comfy lover so I hate it sometimes. Overall I would rate as(6/10).

See you in other reviews.

Bajaj Discover 125T