Road Grip:

Rs. 51,762 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Banda India
Bajaj discover 125T
Feb 02, 2018 07:10 PM 3069 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hey friends today I am sharing my personal experience with this. I think this help you to decide to buy this bike or not.

I bought this bike in 2014. I am very happy to got this. Bike mileage is good and it is comfortable.

I rides on it and go to for a long drive. Amazing feeling. This bike working good but after 1 year it's started unfair work. The mileage is decreasing. Shock observer is not working good. I faced many problem on this bike after 1 year use.

Bike is comfortable. road grip is also good. I can Easily control this bike. This is a average bike not awesome. The price is also good. This is good bike for middle class people.

Mileage is good. I got 50 kilometers/ litre mileage. After 1 year mileage is decreasing.

Service quality is good. I got three free service from the bajaj service center.

Bajaj Discover 125T