Road Grip:

Rs. 51,762 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Bhubaneshwar India
Bajaj Discover 125
Nov 29, 2017 04:51 PM 3256 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hii friends,

I want to share my personal exprience. I was buy this bike in 2011. Initially this bike was very good mileage but after a few months the truble started in this bike.

Initailly the mileage of this bike was very good but slowly its mileage started decreasing.it is a big problem .

This bike was very contable and strong in starting time .after a few month all the bike lessons strated getting worse.like, shouker , egine problem , filter problem and average problem. It is not good headlight in the bike and its not good looking model.this is a nonsense model of this bike .it is not attractive bike .

This bike give average around 50km in one leter after few month later it gives 35km in one leter so I was very upset.finally I decided , I will selling this bike but it was not even selling at the right price.

This bike is raod grip not so good.this can ever get out of the raod, feel like this.

Its tire is not as good as grip.it is very thin.

So I am personal suggested all of you , don't buy this bike.

Thanks