Road Grip:

Rs. 51,762 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Low maintainance bike
Nov 30, 2016 06:18 AM 4865 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Bajaj is a very popular brand and it came into light after launch of Bajaj pulsar 150cc.Bajaj discover 125 cc was my first bike in my college life, colour was black with green graphics its impact on me was awesome. This is a very low maintenance bike and I always suggest any student or a person who drive near about 50-60 km per day that this is the best bike for him. My bike never disappointed me regarding the maintenance charge and mileage. Its a very comfortable and stylish bike. Handling of this bike is superb and as I have tested my self it has given me a top mileage of 70km/liter. Top speed was 110 km/hour. It has seating capacity of 3 persons comfortably. Sound of engine when starts is perfect and it comes with both kick and self start. And finally a want to tell you that this bike has a healthy resale value so I will always suggest everyone that if you want a stylish bike with a handsome mileage so choose this bike it will never disappoint.

Bajaj Discover 125T