Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

Ranchi India
Customer service not good !!!
Jul 12, 2017 05:13 AM 18319 Views (via Mobile)

Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

I utilized the administrations of Bajaj Capital and was not content with their client bolster.

They manage shared reserve, portfolio administration administrations and other speculation items and they are intensely required in the AMC business and had great notoriety ss an organization.

I utilized their common reserve administrations and everything was going fine till one day I required their help.

I needed refresh my current shared store portfolio and I didn't know about the strategy so I called their client benefit.

Amazingly whatever they did was exchanging my call from one division to the next without much outcome.

It went ahead more than ten minutes I got disappointed at the cut the call. I attempted it again following couple of hours yet things stay unaltered.

The attitue of their staff was extremely baffling and their carelessness towards their clients will accomplish more mischief.

Bajaj Capital