Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

Bhubaneswar, India India
Cheating customers with false scheme
Mar 28, 2016 11:11 PM 44290 Views

Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

I got a phone call on my BSNL land line, that I have been chosen for a holiday package of around 20, 000, and to avail that I need to come to tehir office with my wife. Then I visit their office, I found a lady receptionist was sitting there, she gave me a form to fill up, with my age, occupation, my savings, my expenses, my wife name, age, and what are my aim in my life etc. Then I asked about the holiday package, they start explaining me about how to secure the life of my wife by getting a life insurance on my name, I asked them again what is my holiday package, do I have to pay some money or it is fully free, they did not listen to me, they started explaining and convincing my wife to purchase the insurance plan.

Then I realize they just need our time and appointment at their office so that they can do push sell of the insurance products, even they said very badly and emotionally my wife if I die, what will be the situation of her, then I get angry and leave their office immediately.

Never ever visit their office if they call you and say that you have been chosen fr some special prize.

Bajaj Capital