Level of Involvement:

Worst experience
Feb 24, 2018 11:51 AM 17604 Views

Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

Guys as we know Bajaj is a very famous name in the field of fixed deposits, mutual funds and other services. Guys once  a happened to take their services, their adviser visited by place with different investment schemes and started explaining about  mutual funds and equity related investment. Guys the adviser convinced me some mutual funds and then I invested but from last 2 years the mutual funds I took, the NAV is decreasing and lost money . I tried to contact the manager about the mutual funds so they have advised but there was no reply later I acme to know that which mutual fund and company give them more brokerage, their products are being advertised . The advise given by them is also bad later I came to know that when we shift from one mutual fund to another only the fund manager and broker is benefited. Guys comparing with other they are only brokers do not show good response to your followup and interest on high brokerage products . So I do not advise the broker of this type so guys this is my review about the Bajaj Capital.

Bajaj Capital