Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

Chennai India
GOOD PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Jan 14, 2018 07:58 PM 21526 Views
(Updated Jan 14, 2018 07:55 PM)

Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

I am going to write my review on Bajaj Capital.

I am basically from Chennai.  Bajaj Capital has got office in Chennai and they are into Wealth Management, Financial Services and Portfolio management.

When I was thinking about making some investment, I was introduced by one of my friend about Bajaj Capital.

They provide various types of companies Fixed Deposits, give guidance for mutal funds, also provide assistance in Tax Saving Solutions, Retirement solutions and all sorts of Financial Services.

The staff at Bajaj Capital are very much friendly.  They give proper assistance in respect of our needs and talk very politely.

Only problem among the staff is that no person sticks to the company for a long.  Each one servces in the company for just less than a year.

So every time when we go to their office we see new faces.

They provided me with a very good Tax planning by introducing National Pension Scheme and also assisted me in making some Fixed Deposits with some good companies.

I recommend all my friends to approach Bajaj Capital for any sort of Financial Planning and Tax Consultations.

I wish Bajaj Capital all success.

Bajaj Capital