Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

Coimbatore India
Money looting service by Bajaj capital
Dec 29, 2020 10:41 AM 573 Views

Level of Involvement:

Range of Portfolio:

They are unreasonable in arrangements. I needed to open a ppf account and paid the sum and the necessary archives and was after them for a very long time, spend in excess of 200 rupees for call to them.after a month they told they lost my snap and reports.

So I sent once more. Following two months they told that they wont get any edge from ppf so will restore the sum. They concurred that they will do ppf represent me and I burned through my cash and two months time.

The individual I reached was Aneesh a futile individual. A large portion of the representatives working here doesn't have the foggiest idea how to manage clients. They need some unique preparing. another worker a female named "Shakshi " she is a radical for whatever we state.

Another preparation required individual. In any case in short I lost my two months time and cash. So kindly don't do any business manages them. Its from my experience.

Bajaj Capital