Handy:

Dadri
Bad Product !!
Nov 15, 2017 02:41 PM 2512 Views

Handy:

Hi guys today I am sharing my own experience about Bajaj CX9 # Burners Gas Stove.I purchased this product form amazon to my mom.I paid 4500 bucks for it.The body of this Gas stove is not fully stainless.It consumes stain.This product made with low quality material.It is not approved from ISI tag mark.

This is not user friendly at all.You can not clean it very easily.This product is not ignition.It has two medium or 1 small burner.It has brass burner only which is not good in rs 4500.

This product is not durability quality at all.Because its body is not really very good. Bajaj is using low quality material on its body.This is not handy product.It does not provide the flame that is why it takes too much time for cooking the food.The grill does not fill properly to this.It has very sharp edges your fingers can be cut while cleaning its body.The stove alignment is also not good you can not put three things at a time for cooking.It consumes too much LPG.

The flame does not as come form the burner as it should be come.

The style and design is not as good as I was expected it looks like second hand.The design and style is not really very good.The service and support both also not well when it delivers to my home.I did not find the legs further I had to wait for that more than 10 days.

My personally suggestion do not buy this product.

Bajaj CX9 3 Burners Gas Stove