Road Grip:

Rs. 34,099 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Dhingsara India
Best for people needs average rather then showoff
Jan 31, 2017 11:13 AM 3748 Views

Road Grip:

Hey friends are you planning for buying a new bike. So here I came for BAJAJ CT100 I had bought this bike about 2 years before and what I expierinced is:

Fuel consmption- the first thing wich came in our mind is that how much average gives the bike per litre. So this bike came in top 5 most average providing bike. And it gives around 70-80 km of average in our day to day life and it also depends on your driving.

Comfort: After average the thing came in our mind is that is the bike provides us good comfort or not. On this I would say that it does not provides you best comfort but it will save yoir back from jerks as its price is too cheap to provide you best class comfort.

Releability: almost 60-70% of this bike's body is made from plastic and you need to drive it carefully because if you will drive it roughly then it will must damaged due to its cheap body design. So that's is another negative remark.

Handling and control: the handling and control of this bike is quite goodband it also provides you good control on it it has four gears and the pick up of the bike is also quite good.

Looks: the looks of this bike value for money its graphic design is just great and better then its previous version. The indicator is in of round shape and flexible. Thanks my dear friends for viewing my review

Bajaj CT 100