Road Grip:

Bajaj Avenger - Indian Harley Davidson
Jul 01, 2017 02:49 PM 6171 Views

Road Grip:

Dear Readers,

I am writing this review because I personally feel to tell the people about my experience with this bike.

Bajaj launched this 220 street model in 2016 and its style and comfort won hearts of million people. No doubt its performance is really good and its design attracts people. But it has some downsides too.

1) If you are thinking of getting good mileage from 220 street model, then you are mistaken as it will not give you the desired mileage that every indian wants. Company states that it will give 40-45 km/litre, but to your surprise you will get only 28-30 km/litre only.

2) Although, it provides good comfort while riding but its braking and balancing is not up to the mark if you compare it with other cruiser bikes in the market.

But, if you are a rider and loves to ride cruiser bikes and wants great performance and don't bother about its downsides, then this is the one that you need.

My experience with this bike is overall average if I talk about its mileage and balancing. But if I talk about its performance then its a champ.

Thanks